Myfourways (www.myfourways.co.za) celebrated its Official Launch Party and 1st birthday at Central Grill, Cedar Square on Saturday, 07 November.
The event was attended by community members, councillors, police, paramedics, South African Guide Dog Association representatives and their four legged friends, business owners and members of the CPF to name a few.
Guests enjoyed welcome drinks such as Dreher beer from South African Breweries, cappuccinos from Avanti Caffee, bottled water from Soul Sole and cocktails and ciders from the bar. Delectable finger snacks from Central Grill were served while guests listened to the sounds of The Classic Jazz Masters.
Then it was time for the spot prizes, 38 wonderful gifts were up for grabs including:
* 5 set of four tickets to the Barnyard Broadacres
* 3 gifts from Jenna Clifford valued at R1000 each
* 5 double tickets to CATS at the Teatro at Montecasino
* 2 uShef cooking workshop vouchers
* A hamper of Honey Jewellery and Accessories valued at over R1000
* Four Montecasino "We've Got It" packs, including a R250 Montecasino Gift Voucher, two Absa Balloon Tickets, two Movie tickets and two Cinderella On Ice tickets
* A painting from Henry Taylor Gallery valued at R2500
* Ten R250 Cedar Square Shopping vouchers
* An African print ottoman from Carlize Ottomans
* Six gym towels and six golf towels from Pool Poncho
* A R500 Luxury4Less voucher
After the spot prize draw guests indulged in a variety of ice creams from Nestlé Ice Cream.
All guests got to take home a gift bag filled with gorgeous items from the many sponsors.
Ladies gift bags included Jewellery from Honey, biscuits from Carmella's on the Square, a 2-cup plunger sachet of coffee from Avanti Caffee, 50% off vouchers for blood analysis, reike and angel card readings from Wealth of Health, a free colour consultation voucher from Your Image, a cell sock from Promt-pac, a bottle of Soul Sole water and a R100 Luxury4Less voucher.
Men's gift bags included a pen and stress ball from Promt-pac, a tot glass from Distri-Glass, a bag of biltong from Olivedale Super Spar, a bottle of Soul Sole water and a R100 Luxury4Less voucher.
Children got to take home sweetie packs courtesy of Olivedale Pick n Pay and the two guide dogs got goodie bags of their own which included two cans of dog food and a pack of biltong sticks for dogs, also courtesy of Olivedale Pick n Pay.
Message from Danielle Dooley: "It is thanks to you; all my readers, news and entertainment contacts, advertisers and sponsors that myfourways.co.za is where it is today. I thank you all for your support over the last year! Together we'll make next year an even bigger success.
Enjoy always being up to date with all the news and happenings in Fourways."